Monday 25 June 2007

...Sunday secrets

Has anyone heard talk about this ‘Secret’ thing-um-a-gig? I heard something somewhere in the last few weeks and whadda-ya-know Anthony (aka Dr. Sharkey) is doing this course-thing about it on Sunday morning. (Last time I bumped into him he was just back from the Amazon – working as the expedition doctor on a trip into the jungle).

So, anyways, am thinking I might go along and be the guinea pig this Sunday – I’ll scribbles a few lines here next week (...that’s if Ciaran and Pilar don’t drag me out to one of the underground parties the night before!)

'Unlock The Secret - Make the Law of Attraction really work for you'
Sun - 1st July, 2007
10.00 - 13.30
Samadhi yoga/meditation Centre, D.01

The location is pretty handy
...and he has a bit of info bout it here
...or check wikipedia

0 comments: