Wednesday 11 July 2007

A breath of... Oxegen

Hi guys, here I am, 4 days after my participation to the Oxegen 2007 and I'm still trying to get my strenght back. My Pennies rain boots are still on the balcony, totally muddy, waiting for me to clean them. And my photos are still in the camera waiting to be transferred on my lovely Mac and published (on unquestionable request of my mom) online.

What can I say... one of the most tiring and funniest experience of my life. 80.000 people having fun all together despite rain (then sun, then rain, then sun again...) and mud, a great line-up of bands and artists, good food for all preferences and even toilets clean for most of the day!

Few videos on YouTube, and photos on Flickr.

Many thanks to MCD for the very good organisation and especially to Robert, he knows why.

0 comments: